Provide a safety and security presence on campus by application of conscientous vehicle, foot and bicycle patrol functions. Enforce applicable state criminal codes, College parking regulations and College regulations and policies. Respond and investigate crimes reported, vehicle accidents on campus property, medical emergencies, fires, safety hazards and fire and security alarms received. Conduct security and safety inspections of buildings and grounds, open and secure buildings, and perform crime prevention functions.
Render public relations services to the College community and campus visitors, assist motorists, conduct escorts and perform traffic duties. Participate in education programs designed to stimulate awareness of crime prevention measures, personal safety and individual responsibility. Designated as essential personnel.
• Possess a valid Massachusetts driver\'s license
• Pass annual motor vehicle and criminal background checks
• Pass random drug testing
• Possess a high school diploma, equivalents, or higher
• Demonstrate excellent people skills employing effective community service orientation techniques, ensuring positive and professional interactions are maintained with Endicott College community members and their guests
• Demonstrate basic computer knowledge
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to complete all reports required in a clear and precise manner
• Maintain active CPR, AED, and Basic First Aid (First Responder) certifications
• Computer skills necessary:
MS Word Intermediate
MS Excel Intermediate
Report Exec Advanced
EZ Lobby Advanced