Mercury is an integrated transaction processing company created to enhance point-of-sale systems by offering credit, debit, check, gift card and loyalty processing. Mercury’s integrated Internet protocol (IP) or dial-up processing solutions are fast, reliable and affordable. Retailers can leverage the reliability and enhanced efficiency of integrated payment processing to increase productivity and customer satisfaction. Mercury helps resellers increase their opportunities with reseller support and superior technology.
Canadian Operations is seeking a new member for the Canadian Sales Implementation Team (CSI). Well qualified candidates will possess the ability to effectively communicate with merchants and third party liaisons to assist in post enrollment requests. New candidate will become familiar with multiple levels of merchant accounts as pertaining to their direct or indirect relationship with MPS, in addition to understanding of multiple product offerings of the Canadian market. Intrinsic motivation and integrity of information is a must, with an excellent ability to manage data in various systems. French speaker is a plus!
Daily Duties include:
• Internal and external phone & email communication to facilitate requests.
• Account maintenance in various computer systems.
• Team collaboration to efficiently address merchant requests/concerns.
• Must have a high level of computer proficiency & ability to work with various technological tools.
• A critical eye for detail and proficient data entry skills.
• Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
• Task oriented with a strong ability to self-manage daily duties.
Mercury offers a comprehensive benefits package, competitive pay, and a fun, exciting work environment. EOE
Mercury Payment Systems - 19 months ago
Mercury is one of North America’s most innovative and fastest growing payments processing / merchant acquiring companies. As the...