BAYADA Home Health Care, has an immediate opening for a Recruiting Sourcer to work as part of our Recruiting team in Morristown, New Jersey. We are seeking a mid-level recruiter / talent acquisition professional who can apply strong research, networking and relationship-building skills to help source and identify passive candidates for office, managerial and clinical roles in our Home Health offices nationwide. Excellent computer skills, knowledge of social media and prior experience searching and sourcing on job boards and other Internet sites is required.
As a Candidate Sourcer , you will be an integral part of BAYADA's Recruiting office. Responsibilities include:
- Develop, execute, and monitor online candidate search campaigns using a variety of Internet search engines as a delivery vehicle for producing quality candidates.
- Develop and execute innovative search techniques to generate a pool of candidates necessary to staff open positions.
- Ensure company complies with laws and regulations as it relates to online sourcing, staffing, and hiring practices.
- Follow up with both candidates and hiring managers as needed.
- Meet with management and recruiting staff on a regular basis to collaborate on optimum approaches to strengthen candidate pool, including annual recruiting strategies and other initiatives.
- Implement creative and targeted search/marketing strategies that help recruiting staff be more successful in pipelining both active and passive candidates.
- Work with other team members to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine sourcing staffing effectiveness based on statistics, cost efficiency and customer feedback.
- Report on effective recruiting trends and make recommendations based on recruiting data.
- Develop, track and analyze all e-recruiting programs to optimize investments.
- Collaborate with team to develop, execute, and manage effective campus recruiting campaigns, including conducting research to improve business relationships with colleges and universities.
- Create and update database of potential candidates.
The successful candidate must be highly motivated and possess the desire to grow with the office and the company. Demonstrated success in the Sourcer position will provide the opportunity to be considered for advancement to other positions such as Recruiter and Recruiting Manager.
BAYADA Home Health Care offers great company support, a comprehensive salary and benefits package, and excellent opportunities for growth. Apply now for immediate consideration. EOE
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2-3 years experience in sourcing or recruiting
- Strong computer knowledge and internet sourcing experience
- The ability to establish and develop relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interviewing, assessment, and communication skills
- Creative thinking and writing proficiency are necessary
Sponsor - EW
Bayada - 20 months ago
Since our founding in 1975, caring for our patients the right way has been at the heart of everything we do at BAYADA Home Health Care. At...