Canvassers are responsible for generating leads and setting appointments with qualified homeowners.
Essential Job Functions
- Learn and deliver a solar presentation to prospective homeowners
- Canvass areas that Verengo has recently performed an installation and target markets
- Provides nightly reporting of leads/appointments and hours worked
- Completes necessary paperwork and email correspondence promptly
- Attends ongoing training to keep up with market expansion and job duties
- Attends weekly conference calls and meetings
- Maintains constant communication with the Confirmation Team
- Partners with the Field Market Supervisors to ensure goals are consistently met
- Communicates and shares best practices with management and team
- Demonstrates behavior to properly represent Verengo’s core values
Proven success and track record of:
- Enthusiasm. Exhibits passion and excitement over work. Has a can-do attitude.
- Organization and Planning : Plans, organizes and prioritizes in an efficient and productive manner.
- Follow-Through on Commitments : Lives up to verbal and written agreements, regardless of personal cost.
- High Standards : Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Persistent : Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Adaptable : Adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions; anticipates and copes effectively with the complexity of change.
- Communication. Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including e-mail.
- Teamwork. Reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish and overall collaborative working relationship
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals or quotas
- Working in an unsupervised environment
- Ability to effectively utilize selling techniques
Benefits & Compensation Plan
- 1+ years of experience with customer service and/or sales
- Preference given to candidates with:
- Canvassing experience
- Kiosk or retail experience
- Previous appointment setting experience
Position starts off as part-time status with the opportunity to work full-time based off of performance. For full-time employees, we offer competitive pay with a flexible and affordable benefits program designed to help you be and stay well, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, and flexible spending accounts.
We pride ourselves on being a leader in the industry with our compensation package.
- Hourly plus bonus
- Pay for performance weekly bonus plan
- No cap on commissions
Verengo Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Verengo Solar - 22 months ago