CAPITAL CAMPAIGN PROJECT MANAGER
Position Type: Internship
Hours: Flexible (At least 3 Days/Week, Minimum of 15 Hours)
Marketplace Missions is currently working to raise the essential private funding needed to complete the Community Development and Resource Center (CDRC) and create an endowment for its future operations. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as the Capital Campaign Project Manager. The Capital Campaign Manager will work closely with the President and Business Director to carry out a broad-based fundraising plan targeting individuals, corporations, and foundations to support this initiative by coordinating the logistical aspects of structuring and managing the campaign as well as managing the campaign’s prospect list and solicitation strategies. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to gain hands-on management experience in the non-profit sector.
• Overall campaign management and organization including pipelines, prospect tracking, strategy, task assignment and maintenance of timelines.
• Develop an overall strategic plan for the campaign that involves volunteer leadership in the development process.
• Responsible for developing comprehensive solicitation strategies for the campaign, including personal solicitation, cultivation and stewardship.
• Strategize and plan the solicitation of each major donor prospect for the Capital Campaign including appropriate solicitors; ask amounts; and solicitation materials by using prospect research.
• Plan and implement campaign donor cultivation events.
• Create long-term marketing plan for the capital campaign.
• Management of day-to-day campaign activities.
• Develop and implement strategies to identify and incorporate new donors in the campaign to enlarge the donor base.
• Revise project plan as needed based on changes in schedule.
• Responsible for tracking the goals, projects, and other details of the Capital Campaign.
• Oversee acknowledgement of all campaign gifts and pledges and preparation of pledge payment reminders and pledge agreements.
• Scheduling meetings, preparing talking points, assembling presentations, and full meeting preparation for Board Members, campaign volunteers, and MPM Staff.
• Organizing and monitoring volunteer assignments and follow-up, and assisting in all aspects of volunteer-led events.
• Coordinate with the Development Associate to ensure that all research, gifts, pledges, visit reports, and notes are properly logged in the database.
• Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will be highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, creative, strategic, professional and able to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Excellent writing, analytical, and research skills are essential. Candidates must have a high level of computer literacy, including experience using online databases. Experience in capital campaign or non-profit development/fundraising activities. Experience, planning and executing events.
To Be Considered:
• Fill out online application at www.marketplacemissions.com
• Upload Resume
• Upload Cover Letter
• Or email resume and Cover Letter in Microsoft Word or PDF format to email@example.com.
BarefootStudent.com - 17 months ago