PrivateBancorp, Inc. through its subsidiaries, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities we serve. We provide a comprehensive benefit package including paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with employer match, insurance and EAP. Please visit our web site www.theprivatebank.com to learn more about The PrivateBank and Trust Company and PrivateBancorp, Inc. listed on NASDAQ PVTB. Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
Provide leadership in the development and implementation of all regulatory matters concerning the Bank’s Capital Markets product line. Position will be responsible for performing and reviewing work effort associated with complying with mandated regulations.
- Review of all statutes impacting Capital Markets line of business, including Dodd Frank, with specific interpretation to the Company’s footprint, business model, and strategy.
- Work with Compliance team to produce Regulatory Compliance Overview for relevant regulations.
- Design and implement compliant procedures and controls relating to the support of Capital Markets offerings.
- Authorize Eligible Contract Participant status of counterparties and guarantors to derivative transactions.
- Design and manage all Capital Markets Compliance Reporting such as Swap Dealer and Major Swap Participant requirements, tracking LEI registrations and certifications, etc.
- Lead and/or provide significant input to the successful, efficient, and timely implementation of Capital Markets compliance projects
- Draft, update, and maintain policies and procedures pertaining to Capital Markets regulatory compliance.
- Develop and produce trade surveillance and other compliance reports.
- Participate in internal investigations, respond to regulatory inquiries, and coordinate internal and external audits and inspections for compliance.
- Provide training to various internal resources, including client-facing and support areas.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience involving regulatory compliance and related issues in the Banking industry and/or a:
- Strong background in derivatives products including strong fundamental understanding of interest rate and foreign currency derivatives and related sales, risk, and operations activities of Commercial Banks
- Demonstrated strength in bank technology, particularly financial market technology
- Strong leadership, influencing and organizational skills across a variety of disciplines
- Excellent research, written, verbal communication, and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and process high volumes of work in a timely and accurate manner (multi-tasking). Thrives in an environment of rapid change and easily handles shifting priorities.
- Ability to rapidly assess potential business, legal, operational and regulatory risks of various DFA rule implementation decisions.
- Ability to understand and define impact of legislation and related legal documents
- Legal background a plus.
PrivateClient provides VIP driving / assistant to high profile parties visiting Puerto Rico