• Lead the Converting Capital Engineering group, to provide capital project management, engineering, and construction management services for new converting line installations, converting line upgrades, and associated material handling systems.
• Develop systems and process to continually improve the effectiveness of the team
• Partner with Manufacturing, Procurement, Operations Support, and Business teams on converting initiatives.
• Synergize and prioritize efforts of the Converting Capital Team with that of the Converting Innovation and Converting Support Teams
• Develop subject matter experts for converting and material handling technologies
• Assure direct reports’ compliance requirements are met, apply knowledge, and improve the team’s bench strength.
• Manage talent planning, compensation, and performance reviews.
• Lead knowledge sharing process with manufacturing & business partners to ensure the team is continuously improving their effectiveness at a level greater than the competition
• This job requires up to 50% travel.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical discipline.
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of engineering related experience.
• Experience with managing direct reports preferred.
• Proven track record of managing technical people in a principled based team environment to deliver long term value.
• Must possess knowledge of tissue converting, packaging, and material handling equipment / technology.
• Must possess experience in engineering and managing capital equipment projects.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple issues simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Must possess experience with MS-Office and MS-Project software.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a team environment.
FPCNational - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard