Responsible for meeting, greeting, and seating all
guests, and coordinating guest seating.
matches on the tables, and light the candles.
- Pick up the reservations book for Room Service.
- Set up the hostess stand for the shift.
- Set up the foyer area: place candles, ashtrays,
from the reservations book to that night’s reservations
- Transfer phones back to capriccio.
- Organize all reservations by hours and transfer them
calls for reservations and/or information regarding
- Stand by the hostess stand to be able to hear incoming
gathering information as to any VIP parties, large
- Fill out the pre-shift meeting form for the Manager
parties, the daily Chef’s Specials with pricing, the
server stations assignments, occupancy percentage, and
the number of guests on the books.
preference for smoking or non-smoking, the number of
- Greet and seat guests as they come to the restaurant.
- Gather information from the guest as to their
persons in their party, their name and their room number
if they are staying in the hotel.
- Assist the servers in bussing the tables as necessary.
- Converse with the guests to see if they are enjoying
- Close the server stations as the Manager dictates.
- Compile a list of wines to be reordered from the wine
store them in the closet.
- Collect all menus, Chef’s notes, and wine lists and
foyer tables, and store them in the closet.
- Transfer the phones back to the Room Service office.
- Extinguish all candles and clear all items from the
else needs to be done.
- Before leaving, check with the Manager if anything
Job Requirements:Essential Elements:
- Ability to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to perform cash and credit transactions.
- Ability to effectively utilize point of sale
- Ability to move freely within restaurant and kitchen
- Ability to use communication equipment, for example,
guests and be able to escort/direct them within the
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with
a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner.
- Ability to interact with guests and other employees in
percentages or use of calculator.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, including use of
- Ability to read, write, count, and understand
emergency procedures (for example, fire crowd control,
- Ability to lift and move approximately 50 pounds.
- Ability to understand and execute all safety and
inclement weather, and bomb threats).
supply as designated by the Public Health Service.
- Ability to bend, squat, knell, climb, and reach.
- Not infected by diseases transmitted through the food
- Ability to uphold and exemplify Peabody Service
- Ability to adhere to Peabody grooming standards.
The Peabody Little Rock, a Four Diamond-rated hotel specializes in meeting and conventions, and is the premier meeting and conventions hotel...