EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway, bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private event rooms, and restrooms.
- Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting guests with all requests and answers questions as needed.
- Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
- Competently diffuses difficult guest situations while protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building, and house policies.
- Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and Midway areas.
- Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly cleaned, and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Assists in the rental of Billiards and Shuffleboards, maintaining and resetting the area after each use.
- Ensures that our guests adhere to house policies as outlined and informs management of any issues
- Assists with the set up and break down of special events functions as directed by management.
- Assists and directs guests to Kiosk areas and answer questions as needed.
- Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support Technicians or Management as needed
- Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant or bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to guests.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize guest's needs to other team members.
- Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests and calling issues to manager's attention.
EAT. DRINK. PLAY.
Fun at Dave & Buster's means dining on great food. Grabbing a drink with friends. And winning big. Real big. Best of...