• Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
• Acts as an initial point of contact in matters concerning safety and security in all areas: front door, Viewpoints, Midway, bar areas, kitchen and back of house areas, dining areas, private event rooms, and restrooms.
• Acts as ambassador to the building, assisting guests with all requests and answers questions as needed.
• Greets guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets guests upon entering.
• Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
• Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to guests, Team Members, and managers.
• Competently diffuses difficult guest situations while protecting the integrity and safety of our staff, building, and house policies.
• Assists with the maintenance and upkeep of the Viewpoint and Midway areas.
• Assists in the cleanliness and organization of the rental equipment. Ensures all billiard supplies are stocked, properly cleaned, and maintained to maximize costs and decrease loss.
• Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
• Assists in the rental of Billiards and Shuffleboards, maintaining and resetting the area after each use.
• Ensures that our guests adhere to house policies as outlined and informs management of any issues
• Assists with the set up and break down of special events functions as directed by management.
• Assists and directs guests to Kiosk areas and answer questions as needed.
• Bids farewell to guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites guests to return.
• Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support Technicians or Management as needed
• Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates.
• Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
• Restaurant or bar experience preferred, but not required.
• Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
• Strong math and verbal skills needed.
• Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
• Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
• Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to guests.
• Must demonstrate ability to clearly verbalize guest's needs to other team members.
• Must be skilled at calmly responding to dissatisfied guests and calling issues to manager's attention.
Apply for this job :
Dave & Buster's - 10 months ago
Fun and games collide with food and drink at these nightspots. Dave & Buster's Entertainment owns and operates about 55...