PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking an Capture Manager to join our outstanding Integrated Facilities Services (IFS) team at our headquarters in Roseville, CA.
This position oversees the front end of a business opportunity from proposal lead to price proposal development submittal; develops, maintains and monitors status of the capture plan, including descriptions and analysis of the opportunity, customer, competition, internal team, pursuit/win strategy and pricing strategy, resource requirements and establishes and implements a comprehensive customer contact plan. This job class requires knowledge federal procurement processes, proposal development procedures, federal services business and a proven track record in managing multiple capture processes for major wins. Employees in this job class require a broad grasp of business and proposal development, pricing, operations and contracts to manage projects with various departments including subject matter experts, Estimating, Procurement and Proposal Development. This includes planning and scheduling meetings, assigning and monitoring work and deadlines and interfacing with internal and external customers.
Responsibilities for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
The qualified candidate will have strong communication and interpersonal skills necessary to interface with cross-functional departments, staff and executive level management. Must be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Coordinate the integration of subject matter experts and functional leaders required to position the team and its proposed solutions with the customer prior to Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Work with Business Development teams to secure customer knowledge and strategic support for capture proposal process
- Prepare capture team staffing plan; develop and manage the bid and proposal budgets
- Actively work customer key issues, concerns and “hot buttons” through direct customer contact for qualified opportunities
- Lead the planning for conduct pursuit/capture activities and processes including win strategy development, black hats, oral presentations and demonstrations and development of the Return on Investment (ROI) and risk assessments
- Ensure capture through timely selection of key personnel for program utilizing ‘lessons-learned’, attend customer debriefings, conduct win/loss analysis and incorporate all capture artifacts into the knowledge management system
- Work closely with Proposal Team to develop and deliver well-written, compliant and competitive proposal volumes that incorporate ‘win’ themes, discriminators, benefits and recommend continuous process improvements
- Support the Program Manager from transition to contract performance knowledge
- Work closely with Proposal Team to maintain and leverage a database of target areas for development
- Research, assess and assign government procurement strategies
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field; or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred
- Solid knowledge/experience working with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and requirements
- Proven project management skill in the federal government sector
- Extensive experience and creative thinking on competitive strategies, acquisition techniques and market investments
- Past experience working with teams on large federal government business opportunities
- Ability to understand and react to market changes and customer needs
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please forward your resume, cover letter and salary expectation. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Communications or related field; or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience;
Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred;
PRIDE Industries - 12 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...