- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months of experience in a role where sales and/or customer service were key elements of your duties
- Must be able to perform data entry and computer entry tasks
- Capacity to learn extensive training material and apply daily on the job
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be physically able to assist our customers at our rental counter, which will include standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible schedules which may include evenings, weekends, and holidays as scheduled
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and no more than 2 moving violations in the current 12 month period
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
As a Rental Sales Agent, you will assist customers with their vehicle rental needs to ensure a positive customer experience, while also promoting our additional products and services. The ideal candidate for this position is energetic; sales motivated, has a passion for sales and customer service and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You will be effectively communicating with customers, responding to all customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person. Some administrative duties are also required to process rentals and control the fleet.
As a Service Agent, you will be responsible for overall vehicle preparation to meet the demands of customer reservations and business needs. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, quality-minded with initiative and a team player that has the ability to work in a group environment as well as independently.
You will also perform regular non-mechanical maintenance, such as checking tire pressure, fluid levels, fueling vehicles as well as identifying and reporting vehicle damage in a timely and safe manner. In this position, you will be on your feet all day in a fast paced environment cleaning the interior and exterior of the vehicles both in the shop and outdoors. Some administrative duties are also required to process rentals and control the fleet.
As a valuable member of our organization, we know your success is our success. In your first four weeks, we provide you the training to attain your sales goals and maximize your earning potential by using our proven sales techniques. Additionally, as you move forward in your career, we provide continuous improvement and training opportunities that will develop your skills and prepare you for advancement. Positive performance will be recognized through employee appreciation and awards programs.
If you are ready to accept a career where your dedication and hard work will lead to your own personal advancement and growth, then we hope you will join our team!
The information listed above is intended to describe the general nature and level of this position. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs requires. Candidates must meet all basic qualifications and submit a complete application to be considered for this position. This posting serves as an advertisement of an existing open position only and does not qualify as the job description.
Midwestern Wheels is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to ensuring diversity in our workforce.
How to apply :
Simply apply online or follow the steps located in the column to your left.
Email your resume to: email@example.com