Associate Degree or enrolled within a college to pursue an Associate Degree required.
Excellent computer skills plus two or more years of data entry and data coordination experience, with some business training or equivalent preferred. Must be a skilled user of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Medical terminology, O.R. Manager, and Epic knowledge preferred.
• Knowledge and understanding of Anesthesia and Recovery stages helpful.
• Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Excellent phone etiquette required.
• Interacts well with people from diverse backgrounds and with different skills.
• Able to convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can easily understand.
• Able to manage multiple projects, work independently, and implement problem-solving skills
• Ethical approach to work and to confidentiality/security of data and datasets.
• Attentive to detail and data accuracy; meticulous.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance, exercising discretion and judgment to provide services necessary to meet patients and families needs, even if it means going beyond the stated job responsibilities..
• Must be adaptable to do work which is varied and requires an intellectual and professional approach
All CHOP employees who work in a patient building or who provide patient care are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Under the direction of a Department Supervisor or Manager, or an Assistant Physician-in-Chief, performs advanced data coordination, clerical and administrative services for one or more managerial staff personnel. The Data Coordinator II’s primary responsibilities are to develop and maintain data collection tools of clinical data for all patients in the Cardiac Center. The Data Coordinator II will develop data standards and data policies and will oversee the accuracy of data entry functions, audit checking, and the data validation process.including billing and reconciliation. Secondary responsibilities include support for OR Manager, customer service for the CPRU and CTOR/Cardiac Cath lab complex, and coordination of communication across their respective clinical area and Cardiac Nursing. The Data Coordinator II provides operational support for OR manager including resolving PC issues, liaison to HelpDesk, and OR Manager database and functional support for all team players in CPRU, CCU, CICU, Cardiac MRI, CTOR Nursing, and CathLab Nursing. The Data Coordinator II will serve as the contact for members of the Cardiac Anesthesia Team for clinical documentation systems involved in the scheduling process for procedures involving cardiac anesthesia. The Data Coordinator II will be the liaison to Patient Access revenue Cycle (PARC) team and Case Management.
Children's Hospital Philadelphia - 22 months ago
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) is the nation's first hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children. Since our start...