Providence is calling a full time day shift Cardiac Ultrasound Technician to Providence Medical Institute, Torrance, CA.
In this position you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Under the direction of the medical director and cardiology manager, performs noninvasive echocardiograms and assists with transesophageal echocardiograms for use in the diagnosis of cardiovascular disease. Provides patient care to the following age groups: premature infants, pediatrics, adolescents, young, middle and older adults.
Communicates effectively to staff and physicians.
About the Providence Medical Institute you will serve.
- Current Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer (RDCS) or Registered Cardiac Sonographer credentials.
- Requires two years experience in acute hospital setting.
- Requires Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Requires excellent organizational skills and time management.
- Ability to adjust work hours and routine to meet the department needs.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, write and understand the English language.
Providence Health & Services Southern California is further developing its physician integration strategy. Historically, the largest asset has been Providence Medical Institute, a medical foundation that provides administrative and other support services to affiliated medical groups. Providence Medical Institute is expected to grow significantly in the next several years, bringing with it facilities, staff and physician growth to support that objective.
Providence Health & Services - 12 months ago
copy to clipboard -
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...