The care assistant is responsible for various clinical and clerical tasks. Assists with patient care as delegated
by the RN or LPN.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Basic math skills.
- CPI (Crisis Intervention Training) preferred.
- Interpersonal skills
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- CNA license, EMT license or valid Paramedic license.
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
- High School education.
- Must successfully pass data entry test.
- Previous experience desired.
- Psychiatric requirements per policy.
Miami Children's Hospital - 16 months ago
Miami Children's Hospital