Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees, 5,000 physicians and 2,500 volunteers dedicated to meeting the lifelong health care needs of patients and communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Allina is a vibrant, growing organization with opportunities to suit your professional skills and a diverse work environment to match your specific interests. We believe employees are our greatest asset and are dedicated to helping you develop and maximize your professional skills.
Quello Clinic, which joined Allina in mid-2008, has provided award winning family medicine to south suburban communities for more than 60 years. Each family practice provider focuses on the patient as a whole person and on how the patient's own health is interrelated with the health of family members. Quello has 32 providers with clinic locations in Burnsville, Chanhassen, Edina, Lakeville and Savage; and it also offers urgent care at its Burnsville, Edina and Lakeville locations.
- Coordinate the care of all patient following the Physician orders
- Manage the communication and the entire handoff and care coordination process, including scheduling the patient for the appointment, completing the Excellian documentation, coordinating records,a and if need health plan requirements
- Work with providers on resource groups
- Back up to registration/scheduling by collecting patient demographics and insurance information per AMC policy and procedure
- Payment collection for copays at time of clinic service
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer clerical with PC/internet experience
- Insurance payer knowledge strongly desired
- The ability to maintain interpersonal relationships including provider/staff and utilize customer service skills in order to positively affect the experience of care for our patients
- Working knowledge of health care environment
- Ability to work independently, good organizational skills, and flexibility in adapting to a wide range of situations and problems
- Knowledge and ability to utilize the principles tools and methods of Quality Improvement
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform the job in accordance with Allinas Standards of Business Conduct which include principals of legal compliance, ethics and integrity, confidentiality, protection of assets, and avoidance of conflict of interest and inappropriate business relationships
- Medical terminology helpful
Pay,Benefits, & Work Schedule
- Part time position 24 hours per week
- Day shift
- Monday and Wednesday 8:30-5 PM Friday 7:30-4
- Non contract position
Chanhassen is a small Minnesota community located just southwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. It offers many opportunities for work, family and play. The City began as an agricultural community. The present day City of Chanhassen continues to blend elements of its past with the growth of its present. While not anticipated to remain a rural community, farming still continues in vast areas of southern Chanhassen. Natural corridors, such as Bluff Creek, Riley Creek and the nine lakes located within the city, continue to be protected and enhanced as the development of the community transform this rural burg to a full service, suburban city.
Community Resource Links:
- Located southwest of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Population = 20,321
Community Information School Digger
Explore Minnesota MN Dept of Education
Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine St. Paul Pioneer Press
Twin Cities Living Magazine Star Tribune
If you are interested in becoming part of our award winning team of professionals, please apply online today. Allina Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants. EEO / AA
Allina Health is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and other health care services with more than 23,500 employees,...