This position is responsible for acting as the key interface for the daily activities of selected accounts, ensures the success of these activities as they relate to client interface, reports, and team communication. Care Management Operations Administrator (COA) coordinates the daily work flow to facilitate timely completion of assignments pertaining to the direct management of selected accounts.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBLITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Responsible for client /customer service and referral interface
- Provides support to the clinical managers, team managers, CM’s on a daily and as necessary basis
- Populates auto intake correction fields and missing phone number fields by using tools available for each specific account on a daily and timely basis
- Per account workflow, confirms and documents patient eligibility via telephone, internet, or access to specific client carriers on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Performs PCMS intake (data entry) on new patient information; referrals and updates, edits and corrects database information as necessary per client expectations.
- Performs detailed data enty into client systems per client expectation and service level agreements,
- Reviews case status pages for completeness of data and uses as a tool for work responsibilities
- Reports unplanned web site outages; QA issues, or data problems immediately to supervisor/ support with DBA attention requested
- Coordinates correspondence and forms. Prints, mails, faxes, and files as necessary on a daily basis
- Generates daily/weekly/monthly reports for account and healthplan contacts (client specific)
- Prints/collates/distributes and mails monthly updates and IGAOs (client specific).
- Prepares materials for chronic intro packets and mails
- Tracks, forwards, files N24 contact calls
- Currently tracks DM case status for BSC on PAD and documents in pcms charts
- Performs montly eligibility on BSC Medicare cases as CM has no access to data base at BSC. Done at time of monthly updates.
- Receives, verifies for eligibility, and enters new casesdirect referrals
- Tracks consents on a weekly basis and notifies CM or appropriate parties of missing documents.
- Identifies variation from account process flow, notifies team members, takes the necessary steps for resolution
- Responsible for general office/administrative duties including the re-ordering of account specific supplies, (letterhead, brochures, flyers, envelopes)
- Updates “current clients” sales and marketing drives with new account information, contacts, processes
- Coordinates submission of updated account specific materials for positing on My Alere
- Schedules/prepares agenda for/records minutes and participates in client team meetings as a full member
- Participates in quality audits to ensure that all client information is up-to-date
- Facilitates interaction with Care Managers and Clinical Team Managers to ensure that reviews and reports are available to update client system based upon specified timeframes.
- Provides client services support with client reports/presentations and specific projects
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years college or BA/BS preferred
- Experience in healthcare/healthcare terminology highly preferred
- Proficient on Microsoft office programs and keyboarding
- Customer service skills
- Proficient in planning, organizing, and multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and innovative team player.
- Required to handle protected health information in a private and confidential manner, in accordance with the Company’s policies, procedures, federal health insurance and portability act, and state privacy laws.
- Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understand and respond to a diverse population.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Required close vision and the ability to adjust eye focus often.
- Required to reach with hands and arms.
- Requires minimal weight to be lifted (not more than 10 pounds) or force exerted on a regular basis.
- Required to communicate electronically.
- Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- Environment Conditions - While performing the duties of this job, the employee does not work in wet or humid conditions (non-weather), work near moving mechanical parts, work in high, precarious places, endure outdoor weather conditions and/or endure extreme cold or heat (non-weather
- Noise Level - The noise level in the employee's work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
United States of America-Georgia-Atlanta
When you really need an answer -- fast -- toss out the crystal ball and bring in Alere. The company offers both professional and consumer...