(Part-Time 20-25hrs/wk, Temporary 3mths)
The Care Management Team Data Assistant will support the Medical Department care processes by performing data related tasks involving patient, provider, and clinic level information obtained from various internal sources (e.g. Electronic Medical Records) and external sources.
Typical duties include, but are not limited to: assisting with external and internal data reports by reviewing reports for accuracy, and performing edits of these reports and of patient EMR charts; developing efficient ways to disseminate data reports to Care Managers and medical team members; and assisting with EMR related Quality Improvement tasks such as patient deactivation, empanelment of unassigned patients, flow sheet data entry, and editing of patient demographic/registration data.
When applying for this position, please reference the job title and job ID #384
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in data entry
- Experience with the use of Electronic Medical Records
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience working in an ethnically, culturally, and racially diverse environment preferred
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required
Fenway Health - 14 months ago