- Bachelor's degree from accredited university or college with a major in counseling, social work, psychology,or other human services field.
- One (1) year of full-time experience working with severely and persistently mentally ill adults; or
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with other major, and three (32) years of full-time experience working with severely and persistently mentally ill adults.
Undergo a criminal background check
Department of Motor Vehicles check
Employment reference check
Produce original, sealed transcripts
Current and valid driver's license with no more than six (6) points.
- Shift is typically Monday-Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, with some flexibility one evening per work week
- Provide case management services, including assessing clients' needs, conducting psychosocial evaluations, developing individual treatment plans, and maintaining daily progress notes.
- Provide education and support to homeless clients and family members.
- Make appropriate referrals to outside community agencies.
- Monitor all aspects of client care and prepare and maintain client records.
- Conduct visits in the community to areas that serve the homeless population.
This position is eligible for medical and dental insurances at 78% paid by Apalachee, group life and long-term disability insurances at 100% paid by Apalachee, and profit sharing plan at 100% paid by Apalachee. Additional benefits available at employee expense are cancer, accident, and short-term disability insurances.
Apalachee Center, Inc - 2 years ago
Apalachee Center, Inc. offers a rich benefits package to employees and their families, including medical, dental, life and disability...