It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
In this position you will play a key role determining benefit eligibility of claimants based upon policy provisions, develop care plans and conduct assessments of clinical data.
- Assess initial benefit eligibility and complete individualized care plans.
- Evaluate on-going claimants through monitoring care plans and reassessments.
- Review existing policies and procedures as well as develop new and on-going procedures and policies for existing clients.
- Communicate effectively in writing and/or verbally with internal and external customers, having proper client contact when necessary.
- Interact with care providers, and claimant's family for assigned cases regarding the benefits and care plan.
- Meet quality and production metrics as established and communicated by the department.
offers a competitive and complete benefits package.
- Current, valid and unrestricted Registered Nurse or Social Worker license in the state of Minnesota
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent business experience
- 2+ years experience working with the older adult population in a community setting or long-term care facility preferred
- 2+ years experience working in Long Term Care insurance preferred
- Proficient with MS Office products including Excel and Word
- Ability to adjust to fluctuating work flows and changing assignments
- Organized, detail-oriented and can work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be customer service oriented
Univita Health - 16 months ago