The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and be capable of making 100+ calls per day. Approximately 80% of the Specialist’s role will be focus on outbound activities. The Care Specialist will report to the Regional Sales Manager and communicate with team members on a daily basis.
The other 20% of the position will be focused on entering and updating family’s contact information into our Customer Management system, Saleforce.com. Additional responsibilities may include email marketing, quality assurance and data management
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Making 100 + calls per day
- Communicating with team members on a daily basis
- Entering and updating family contact information into our customer management system
- Great phone skills
- Ability to utilize our phone system and SalesForce.com
- Professionalism, teamwork and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented (preferred)
- Multitasker and problem solver (preferred)
- Someone who supports our cause to help families find great care (preferred)
- Someone who has a customer first attitude (preferred)
RealPage - 13 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...