CareMore is looking for dynamic individuals to join our team! CareMore is a leading healthcare system specializing in providing a complete, pro-active health care experience to Senior Americans. CareMore strongly believes in our innovative and caring vision to lead the next generation of health care and we look for candidates that share in our passion. As a leader in senior healthcare for over 20 years, our vision is to significantly improve the lives of Medicare recipients by employing a dedicated staff of professionals who are passionate about changing lives. When you join CareMore, we’ll give you every opportunity to make a real difference. Be More with CareMore.
CareMore’s Nurse Practitioners are the lead care managers for patients with chronic conditions. They provide exceptional care to our members in our Care Centers, and other care environments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Proficient in the diagnosis and treatment of chronic conditions.
2. Conducts comprehensive assessment of patients with chronic health conditions.
3. Identifies physical, physiological, psychosocial, risk factors and social barriers affecting health state.
4. Develops and implements plan of care based on individualized assessment of needs.
5. Is self-directed and takes charge of patients health needs and ensures needs are met.
6. Manages chronic conditions in collaboration with primary physicians.
7. Administer medications, performs minor procedures within scope of practice.
8. Facilitate patient transition to alternate levels of care.
9. Evaluates nutritional needs and deficits and ensures follow-up continuity of care.
10. Develops educational programs utilizing recommended guidelines.
11. Educate patients and families considering limitations, and cultural barriers.
12. Research and development of new and innovative approaches for care and treatment of chronic conditions.
Once an offer is accepted, all external applicants are subject to a background investigation
- Masters Degree in Nursing Required
- 2-5 years clinical background in Medical ICU or CCU
- Current NP certification
- RN license
- Furnishing and DEA licensure in good standing as required in the state in which you are applying .
- Must be flexible with traveling to two (or more) care center throughout the week.
and if appropriate, drug testing. Offers of employment shall be contingent upon
passing both the background investigation and drug testing (if required).
associate referral process on WorkNet. Official guidelines for the associate referral
- Current WellPoint associates: All referrals must be submitted through the formal
program can be found in My HR.
Similar Job Postings
Medical Director - Cali...
Nurse Case Manager (Vir...
Behavioral Health Care ...
Social Work Case Manage...
RN Senior, II or I - Nu...
It’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater care for our members, greater value for...