- Establish relationships with employers using varied opportunities to involve them with our programs.
- Identifies potential new employers of Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. graduates daily, and makes contact by phone, email or in person to schedule appointments/subsequent meetings that promote the college’s training programs and the hiring of our graduates by these prospective employers.
- Provides the relevant campus Career Services Departments with daily information about employment opportunities generated from the contacts made with potential new employers and existing employers.
- Follow up with the campuses on the status of interviews for job leads and referrals resulting from contacts made with current and potential employers of graduates, and determines the need for any additional information concerning such job leads.
- Researches and identifies employment trends.
- Promotes career fairs.
- Generates monthly and annual reports.
- Assists with and attends Program Advisory Committee (PAC) meetings.
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Achieve weekly goals for job lead development and record activity and results in Campus Vue.
- Assist in achieving placement results consistent with Corporate objectives.
- Participate in community activities as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university preferred.
- Minimum two years experience in job placement, staffing, sales or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Pharmaceutical sales a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS office software and the ability to learn and use a customized student database (Campus Vue) and/or other company approved applications.
- Proven success in self directed work environment.
- Must have current car insurance and valid, unrestricted driver’s license.
- Local travel required.