Are you highly motivated and energetic? American National And Property Casualty Company needs you for our Career Development Trainee (intern) position in our Marketing Division! This exciting opportunity will give you experience in a variety of marketing areas, with a primary focus in market research. You will be exposed to all marketing functions, including campaign development, data crunching, artwork creation, and everywhere in between. This is a unique opportunity to choose projects that fit your interests and develop resume-building skillsets!
· Find out what people want! Assist with the planning and implementation of market research activities, including surveys, focus groups, and analysis of materials.
· Assist agents while gaining exposure to local marketing plans and advertising at the agent level.
· Like details? Assist with the collection and analysis of market data.
· Gain real world experience by supporting management in the development of marketing campaigns.
· We can't forget special projects! Gain sponsorship for shows, event planning and management, design projects.
Work Hours: An average of 15 to 20 hours per week while school is in session (flexible schedule ranging from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday); 37.5 hours per week during the summer.
- Undergraduate level, Marketing or related major, with a minimum of 60 hours completed and at least one year left of schooling, GPA of 2.5 or above, and ability to work 15-30/week year-round.
- Marketing and Marketing Research degree in process preferred.
- Computer experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and InDesign.
- Good communication skills and detail oriented with good multi-tasking skills.
- Must have at least one year of schooling remaining.