To apply email your resume
Signature Home Care is growing fast and considered one of the most reputable home care companies in the Pacific Northwest.
Do you wish you could go back to a time when it was all about the patients? When giving all you had was rewarded, appreciated and satisfying. There is no better feeling than connecting with your patients, your team and your colleagues. At Signature, we know this feeling and it is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day -- just like you.
We know that promoting a rich, satisfying work environment for our staff is key to our success!
Join our team of professional caregivers and CNA's who continually make a difference in the lives of our clients.
We are looking for people who are skilled, compassionate, mature, dependable, patient, flexible and honest to join our team.
We work around school schedules and other employment.
We start you at $10.50 per hour.
All training hours paid!
- Cottage Grove
- Sweet Home
- Provide companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation
- Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
- Assist Clients with all activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assist with complex care clients; diabetic, catheter and ostomy care, non weight bearing transfers
- Follow client service plans and accurately document on daily chart notes
- Engage in physical and mental exercises
- Provide medication reminders or administration of medication
- Escort to appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
- Engage in activities (games, memory books)
- Specialty Care (Alzheimer, dementia, Parkinson's, stroke)
If you have any questions please feel free to call: 541-461-0325
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 1 year professional caregiving experience / CNA preferred but not required
- Valid Drivers License / Current Auto Insurance / Reliable Vehicle
- Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre-Employment Drug Screen