Experienced Caregivers and CNAs
Signature Home Health
To apply please email your resume
834 South Front St.
Central Point, OR 97502
• Central Point
• Grants Pass
CNA Job Description:
As a Signature CNA you will provide quality and supportive care to assigned clients/patients in their place of residence, according to the established plan of care under the instruction and supervision of a registered nurse. Assists clients toward optimal independence by providing personal care, respite, light housekeeping and specific delegated nursing tasks.
Caregiver Job Description:
A natural and instinctive Caregiver is someone who has a gift and ease of caring for others. Are you a patient person, who always sees the person behind the illness? Do you know how to make someone feel safe, comfortable and respected? Do you have experience assisting a senior or someone with a disability? If you are an experienced caregiver, we would love to have you join our team.
• Provide companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, transportation
• Run errands (pickup prescriptions, dry cleaning)
• Assist Clients with all activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
• Assist with complex care clients; diabetic, catheter and ostomy care, non weight bearing transfers
• Follow client service plans and accurately document on daily chart notes
• Engage in physical and mental exercises
• Provide medication reminders or administration of medication
• Escort to appointments (hair salon, physical therapy, etc.)
• Engage in activities (games, memory books)
• Specialty Care (Alzheimer, dementia, Parkinson's, stroke)
• 18 years of age or older
• Minimum 1 year professional caregiving experience / CNA preferred but not required
• Valid Drivers License / Current Auto Insurance / Reliable Vehicle
• Be able to pass a Criminal Background Check and Pre Employment Drug Screen
To apply please email your resume.
Signature has grown into the leading provider of training solutions for the equipment industry , training more than 3,000 locations or...