Business growth and expansion has created new opportunities for Caregivers in Cheyenne, WY. Synergy HomeCare, the most trusted name in non-medical home care, is currently seeking trustworthy, reliable and experienced caregivers to service our clients in the Cheyenne area.
Days, evenings and Overnight positions are available to provide our clients with companionship and conversation, meal planning and preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, Alzheimer & Dementia care, running errands, personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, and grooming), and more.
If this is you, then we offer exciting opportunities for caregivers like yourself who are committed to providing outstanding client care and who are looking for professional growth and development. We empower our caregivers for continued improvement in client care and we work as a team to achieve high standards in non-medical home care. Synergy HomeCare is dedicated to a team approach and we build our team in Trust, Quality, Compassion, and Care.
If this sounds like you, please fill out our online application or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Call 307-426-4177 for additional information
- Must have experience in personal care
- Must have current driver's license, a reliable car, and current auto insurance.
- Must have negative TB results, within the last year.
- Must be able to pass national background check
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must be able to provide verifiable references
Synergy Home Care
- 23 months ago - save job