CommonBond Communities, a nationally recognized provider of affordable housing and support services for residents, is looking for a, full-time 40 hrs/wk, caretaker to work at Whittier and City Flats in Minneapolis, MN. The Caretaker will be responsible for cleaning the building’s common areas, apartment turnovers, summer grounds work and winter snow removal as well as some minor maintenance, and light bulb replacement.
- High school graduate preferred.
- Six months caretaking experience preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good communication skills.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to learn.
- Strong motivational skills.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Walking, bending, lifting, kneeling and stair climbing.
- Push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Withstand external weather conditions.
- Reach above and below shoulders.
- Exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Use hands and fingers to grasp, twist, pull, and manipulate machinery and objects.
- Smoke free environment.
- Overtime as necessary
- Moderate noise level.
- Some exposure to chemicals.
- Office hours may vary due to the specific needs of the property as determined by the property manager or regional manager.
328 West Kellogg Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55102
Employees and residents encouraged to apply.
CBC Is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and
values a diverse work environment; individuals with disabilities and minorities are encouraged to apply.
CommonBond Communities - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -