Posting Job Title: Carrier Account Executive
Requisition #: 144023BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner's Midwest Region Sales Group is expanding its Carrier Services Group. We are looking for a Carrier Account Manager that will serve as a critical asset in the expansion of our team. The Carrier Services Group is a highly skilled team that is focusing on expanding Time Warner's delivery to Carrier Customers throughout the Midwest Region.
Essential Job Functions:
This Candidate will be prospecting and calling on Carrier prospects/customers that are in the Network Carrier, i.e. ISP's, Network Transport Firms, CLEC's, Wireless providers and Traditional Telecommunications firms- .. with the goal to meet and exceed established revenue objectives. Candidate will call directly on new and existing customers and analyze client needs relative to Metro
Network Transport needs over the Time Warner Cable Metro Fiber Network. This will be a direct quota bearing responsibility on a monthly and quarterly basis. The Candidate will develop, communicate and execute Account Development plans including a multi-faceted, cross-functional contact plan. The candidate will provide regular reporting and forecasting to Senior Leadership. Candidate must also maintain and improve individual knowledge on Time Warner products, services and market dynamics.
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 5-8 years of quantifiable, sales experience in a fast-paced, competitive data/telecommunications OR IT selling environment. Preferably to Carrier/Service Providers
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with PC based applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook needed
- Must be able to form working relationships within all targeted accounts;
- Proven sales success selling large bandwidth opportunities, ideally metro area, Ethernet and Wavelengths services
- Strong technical background
- Requires excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Able to work with all levels in the Company
- Highly motivated and proactive individual
- Must be accustom to operating in a Team environment
- Ability to work without local management supervision
- Strong presentation skills, and contact management software experience.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
Time Warner Cable - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...