Posting Job Title: Carrier Account Manager
Requisition #: 145968BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable Corporate office currently seeks a Carrier Account Manager for our Carrier Services National Sales Department. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Time Warner Cable's National Sales Group is expanding its Carrier Services Group. We are looking for a Carrier Account Manager that will serve as a critical asset in the expansion of our team. The Carrier Account Manager role is unique in the sense that it involves relationship management, sales, account management, and strategic consulting with Tier One International and Content Delivery Network (CDN) customers. We are seeking candidates who are proactive and results oriented to join a highly skilled team that is focused on expanding Time Warner Cable's delivery of network infrastructure to include mobile backhaul and micro network services.
Essential Job Functions:
The ideal Candidate is a highly passionate and collaborative individual who will manage one of Time Warner Cable's largest International and CDN customers and establish sales plans to meet and exceed established revenue objectives to improve account profitability. Candidate will manage and analyze client needs and objectives relative to Metro and Regional Network Transport needs over the Time Warner Cable Network. The Candidate will develop, communicate and execute Account Development and Relationship plans that will include a multi-faceted cross-functional alignment plan that will enable effective and appropriate strategies to achieve customer requirements, needs, and goals. The candidate will provide regular reporting and forecasting to Senior Leadership. This position will be a direct quota bearing responsibility on a monthly and quarterly basis. Candidate must also maintain and improve individual knowledge on Time Warner Cable products, services, and market dynamics.
- The successful candidate will possess a minimum of 8-10 years of quantifiable Wholesale Carrier sales experience in the International and CDN environment.
- A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with PC based applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook needed
- Must be able to form high level working relationships within all targeted accounts;
- Sales success selling large bandwidth opportunities, ideally fiber based Ethernet
- Strong technical background
- Requires excellent communication skills including verbal and written
- Able to communicate effectively with all management levels to include C-Level Executives
- Highly motivated and proactive individual
- Must be accustom to operating in a Team environment
- Ability to work without local management supervision
- Strong presentation skills and contact management software experience.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 15 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...