EarthLink, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELNK) is a leading IT services, network and communications provider to more than 150,000 businesses and over one million consumers nationwide. EarthLink empowers customers with managed IT services including cloud computing, data centers, virtualization, security, applications and support services, in addition to nationwide data and voice IP services.
The company operates an extensive network including 28,000 route fiber miles, 90 metro fiber rings and 4 secure data centers providing ubiquitous IP coverage across more than 90 percent of the country. Founded in 1994, the company's award-winning reputation for both outstanding service and product innovation is supported by an experienced team of professionals focused on best-in-class customer care.
Why EarthLink? Work for a fast-paced company in an exciting industry.
The following functions and responsibilities will be the focus for the Summer Worker:
- A company that values creativity and collaboration, and one that fosters an atmosphere of diversity, tolerance, and respect.
- Our Core Values and Beliefs act as the Golden Rule that guides our business: Deal directly and honestly with your coworkers and demonstrate that everyone’s opinion matters.
- Cooperate and work with others to achieve great things.
- Most importantly, play your part well. You have the freedom and the responsibility to use your skills and talents.
- We want you to make a difference and share the excitement as EarthLink continues to grow.
- Create a master spreadsheet of Carrier Term customer information such as account number, priority codes, bill cycle, products, notification period and contacts and contractual terms.
- Create a web/GUI based form for ordering network products based upon the existing Network Order Form (excel based).
- Create a Carrier Sharepoint site and consolidate information from the current multiple shared drives.
- Work any requests to put our pricing and company information into formatting for loading into customer’s pricing tools.
- Re-design existing Wavelengths pricing tool (excel based).
- Reformat all pricing tools to have a similar structure or possibly combine products similar to the tools of our competitors.
- Cleanup of Wholesale Contracts email box, primarily by sorting into appropriate folders.
- Must be detail oriented
- Willingness and desire to take on new projects as needed
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Sharepoint is a plus
- Solid business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Currently enrolled in an accredited degree-seeking program
- Junior status (within 18 months of anticipated graduation)
- Major in Business, Finance or related field
- Strong academic performance. Minimum GPA 3.0
EarthLink Inc. - 10 months ago
Some of us spend way too much time online, and EarthLink is OK with that. The company provides Internet connections to more than 1 million...