The Carrier Reconciliation Representative's primary responsibilities are to audit our book of business and pursue unpaid commissions from insurance carriers we represent. This position will update system with audit findings, correspond with Finance over commission issues and assist in maintaining departmental materials. Position will reconcile production reports with commission reports, correspond and follow up with carriers to determine reason for unpaid commission, assist in creation and audit of departmental production reports, manage commission sheets and carrier request sheets with Sales, Finance and Carrier Relations. This position will also create and manage calendar for policy submission deadline, commission payment dates from carrier and broker payment; also manages monthly internal commissions and collaborates with business departments to improve processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, handling a variety of tasks
- Team player, positive attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel with strong analytical skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
Previous call center and health care benefits experience a plus!