Your position is vital to the company’s success by supporting a variety of functions throughout our unique retail environment. Your maintenance skills will be used to enhance our current building structure and provide support and repairs as needed.
Your existing skills will be utilized and enhanced through the following duties:
Successful candidates will also possess the following characteristics:
- General facilities maintenance and up-keep
- Non-certified electrical and plumbing responsibilities
- Basic repair and maintenance to HVAC units
- Carpentry duties and remodeling projects
- Landscaping and grounds maintenance, including mowing
- Equipment operation such as cardboard baler machine and trash compactor
1. Certifications in electrical, plumbing, welding and/or HVAC
2. Forklift experience
3. Knowledge of various cleaning methods, chemicals and equipment
4. Be a self-starter and able to work independently
5. Possess lifting ability of up to 50 pounds unassisted
6. Exhibit great attention to detail
7. Know how to handle interruptions, multi-task, and stay productive, and
8. Be a team player
Our KC-based retail operation is easily among the most dynamic retail environments anywhere.
We offer a great variety to Associates on a sizeable scale…
1,000,000 unique products pass thru our company each year,
43 retail commodities - clothes to HBA, food to hardware, electronics to fine jewelry,
Many famous brands, like Toshiba, Brighton, Juicy Couture, Rachel Ray & Dewalt.
Our company, Cargo Largo, is an industry leader in the disposition of surplus and undelivered inventory. We partner with some of America’s premier transportation and retail/distribution companies.
Cargo Largo - 11 months ago