Company: BCFS HHS
Position: Foster Care Services Case Aide
Assignment: International Children's Program
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Full Time Non-Exempt
Pay Grade: 6
1. Assist children and families to successfully complete their individual service plan.
2. Community networking and research to obtain resources for children and families.
3. Assist in completion of individual service plans, TARS, and maintain contact with clients through phone calls. May maintain a caseload and complete home visits.
4. Local travel and some out of town travel required.
5. Oversee the ETO process for both ICS and Domestic foster care
6. Complete monthly queries on all professional services, i.e. medical, dental and mental health to ensure services are completed timely and follow-ups are completed
7. Access STAR Health/contractor ETO and reconcile STAR Health/contractor ETO and child record information initially, and at least once per quarter thereafter
8. Provide written reports to Program Director and AED of all relevant program data
9. Spearhead the monthly peer record review process
10. Create a process to ensure relevant data is available to all parties on a monthly basis, i.e. service planning due dates, training data, medical data, etc.
11. Ensure all discharge paperwork are available for billing – coordinate the reporting process
12. Follow minimum standards and contract standards as it relates to service provision
13. Role model professional and ethical practices
14. Participate in all staffing meetings, trainings, etc., as necessary to fulfill the functions of the position
15. Ensure all criminal background checks are entered into a database system to ensure compliance
16. Ensure all placement and discharge information is available in a timely manner to serve as back-up for finance and billing
17. CPR and First Aid Training of foster parents and staff as necessary
18. Other job duties as assigned
BCFS - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...