The New York office of Seyfarth Shaw LLP is seeking a Real Estate Case Assistant. This position will assist attorneys in various aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including documentation, due diligence, closing and post-closing activities for real estate acquisitions, dispositions, financings, leasing, development and construction projects and cooperative and condominium unit closings.
Case Assistant applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree and a strong desire to learn the fundamentals of real estate (in practice and theory). Candidates must be willing to work paid overtime.
Required Skills & Abilities:
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to pay very close attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, and verbally, as appropriate for the needs of the audience (clients, internal and external resources).
• Ability to work well under pressure and remain flexible.
• Ability to successfully multi-task in a fast-paced work environment, in order to meet competing deadlines.
• Ability to problem solve, think independently and tackle projects with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be competent in Word and Excel and have a willingness to learn how to use proprietary firm computer programs. Computer skills to include Microsoft suite, scanning, sending PDF attachments, etc.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Every day is labor day at law firm Seyfarth Shaw, which specializes in handling employment-related matters for its clients. The firm divides...