Seeking Case Management Supervisor!
Medical Care Management
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
The Supervisor of Case Management position assumes the same job function as the Case Manager, as needed to provide adequate staffing. In addition the supervisor functions in a support role, and reports to the Manager of Medical Care Management.
- The role integrates and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation, and discharge planning functions.
- To help ensure our continued excellence, this unit recently went through renovations
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Associate degree or B.S.N.
- Clinical expertise maintained through periodic CEU course attendance.
- CCM Certification
- Minimum of four (4) years as a Case Manager in acute care setting.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and ancillary services necessary to utilize screening criteria as measured against the documented medical record with respect to patient needs for medical and health care.
- Knowledgeable regarding medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment and modalities, and the health care delivery system.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.