Join us, and become a part of our Diverse Team!
We are a culture of professionals who are “dedicated to providing service excellence in promoting health and well being."
MHC's Behavioral Health Services is committed to caring for special populations, improving health outcomes and building healthy communities. Our goal is treating each client in an integrative setting where the individual has access to primary care, behavioral health, alternative and complementary therapies, employment services as well as other specialty medical services in one location.
Behavioral Health Services differs from other service providers in the Marana community in that it is the only rural health center in the area and the only local agency providing behavioral health services to the residents of Marana, Rillito, Picture Rocks, Avra Valley and Northwest Tucson. In the Tucson area, Behavioral Health Services will be located within several medical clinics to further our goal of integrative services. Join us!
Case Manager II- Child: (All child ages from birth up to seventeen.)
Full time Case Manager (CM) position for community health center in rural setting. The position will work with a team of other case managers, FSP's and therapists to maintain services in the least restrictive environment possible. CM will adhere to all CPSA guidelines related to the completion of client paperwork, client services as well as service timelines. In addition, CM will provide crisis services and client transportation when necessary.
To view all of our career opportunities at Marana Health Center, log on to www.mhchealthcare.org.
* Bachelor's Degree, social services preferred.
* Experience with State behavioral health system (AHCCC)S system preferred.
* 2 years of behavioral health experience may replace Bachelor's Degree.
* CPR and First Aide required.
* Fingerprint clearance through DPS required.
* Experience in behavioral health or educational setting with at-risk youth or adults.
* Experience working with Rbha (CPSA) clienst preferred.
* Valid state drivers license required with a good driving record as some transporting of clients will be necessary.
Veteran's are encouraged to apply!
Marana Health Center - 13 months ago