Position: PAL Aftercare Case Manager II
Assignment: PAL Program Region 11
Reports to: Program Director
Status: Full Time Exempt
Pay Grade: 8
Critical Action Items:
1. Assess personal needs client's participants and help to obtain resources to meet those needs. Advocate with human service, health, court, and criminal justice systems to resolve issues facing clients.
2. Develop detailed Individual Transitional Plans for each client, meet with and assess progress, and maintain up to date student files.
3. Quarterly assessments of client's basic needs and progression in the Individual Service Plan.
1. Complete initial intake assessments on all new clients within program guidelines
2. Review and submit Transition Plans at each face to face client contact.
3. Provide monthly summary of activities as set forth by Program Director by the 15th of every month.
4. Student/client files will be maintained according to all BCFS, DFPS, and TWC standards.
5. Enter required ETO data for all clients within 2 business days of client contact and submit monthly reports as specified by Program Director by the 15th of every month.
1. Attend circle, departs of support, agency meetings, as required.
2. Youth crisis management.
3. Responsible for acting as mentor to assigned youth in preparation for transition to community mentor.
4. Assist young people in setting and achieving their leadership goals for themselves, family, program, and their community.
5. Make referrals to outside agencies, as necessary, and provide follow-up.
6. Coordinate the use of leadership curriculum with teachers and other staff members and assist with classroom teaching of leadership skills.
7. Assist with coordination leadership development calendar; communicate and coordinate with staff on these events.
8. Assist with arrangement for speakers or workshop presenters in accordance with employment training goals of program or learning needs of students.
9. Complete monthly expense and mileage reports.
10. Other job duties as assigned.
BCFS is a global health and human services non-profit organization with locations and programs in the United States as well as Eastern...