Works under the supervision of the DOO/CM and provides comprehensive case management to patients and their families. Will develop, implement, coordinate and evaluate patient care plans according to physician’s orders as allowed by their scope of practice.
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
2. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each state’s practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license.
3. Minimum of one year (1) of clinical experience as a nurse.
4. Current BCLS certification.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages. Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills.
6. Demonstrates knowledge of Federal/State rules and regulations, ACHC standards, and other regulatory requirements.
7. Valid Driver’s License.
8. Reliable transportation and agency required liability insurance.
9. Must be familiar with general use and functions of the computer, such as, user names and password concepts; internet; e-mail; navigation of computer desktop, including starting programs, using files, and windows, effectively use navigation buttons and tool bars; ability to self-manage online HR services and online training programs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided our growth into one of the nation’s leading home health and hospice care organizations. With Amedisys, you’ll be part of a culture focused on delivering the care that’s best for our patients, whether that is home-based recovery and rehabilitation after an operation, care empowering them to manage a chronic disease, palliative care for those with a terminal illness, or hospice care at the end of life.
The health care industry is changing; at Amedisys we’re developing a new model of care that not only reduces preventable hospital readmissions and saves money, but provides convenience, compassion and customized service for every patient. We believe we can do that by focusing on quality care, improving technology and efficiency, and hiring employees who care not just with their hands and head, but also with their heart.
Our people are our business; Amedisys invests in you throughout your career with industry-leading educational benefits, including free clinical continuing education and tuition assistance. And our career ladders program lets you map out your professional development and advancement opportunities, helping you build a career, not just a job.
We offer competitive salaries and one of the best benefit packages in the industry:
The decision to join the Amedisys team is a decision that is rewarded on a daily basis by the difference we make in the lives of our patients and their families.
- 401 (K) plan with employer-matching contribution available for all employees
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts and wellness discount program
- Paid time off and 8 paid holidays
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan available to full and part-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
Amedisys, Inc. - 17 months ago
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...