Seeking Case Manager!
Medical Care Management
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
The Case Manager position is to support the physician and interdisciplinary team in the provision of patient care, with underlying objective of enhancing the quality of clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction while managing the coast of care across the continuum, and providing timely and accurate information to payers.
- The role integrates and coordinates utilization management, care facilitation, and discharge planning functions.
- The Case Manager is accountable for a designated patient caseload and plan effectively in order to meet patient needs, manage the length of stay and promote efficient utilization of resources through cost-benefit analysis.
- To help ensure our continued excellence, this unit recently went through renovations
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing with current licensure in the State of Indiana.
- Clinical expertise maintained through periodic CEU course attendance.
- Minimum of four (4) years medical/surgical patient care in general hospital nurse care preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of medical and ancillary services necessary to utilize screening criteria as measured against the documented medical record with respect to patient needs for medical and health care.
- Knowledgeable regarding medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment and modalities, and the health care delivery system.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Founded in 1953, Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services is a 236-bed, acute care regional healthcare provider with one of Southern...