ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Ensure integrity of customer records.
-Review checks, policy and other documents for compliance and deposit/return decision.
-Process premiums in Admin systems (Cyberlife, GENIUS, CLOAS, Ingenium and other).
-Balance check to Admin system reports, prepare checks for bank deposits and prepare cash batches for Ledger input.
-Receive,identify & distribute mail with checks based on process type (initial or renewal premium, or non premium).
- Perform at or above individual quality, productivity, and timeliness standards.
- Achieve positive team goals and results by adaptation to varying work schedules, improving through feedback, participating in teams and maintaining strong/ongoing relationships with customers.
- Stay abreast of regulatory compliance, product, and procedural changes.
-Other projects/duties as assigned.
The hours of this Part Time Position are: 1pm to 7 pm, Monday thru Friday.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of office experience.
- Solid PC skills.
-Proficient with a 10 key calculator
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work well within a team structure to accomplish goals.
- Willingness to develop and maintain professional growth.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Must be available to work a 1 pm to 7 pm schedule, as business volumes require
- Ability to work overtime as needed to ensure all work items are completed prior to leaving
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (In addition to Basic Qualifications Required):
- 1 to 2 years prior book keeping or banking experience preferred.
- LOMA courses or specific industry accounting coursework a plus.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 21 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....