Kelly Healthcare Resources
Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) is a specialty service
of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce
solutions. Launched in 1999, KHR services all levels of
healthcare specialists and professionals in the
following disciplines: medical laboratory, medical
device, pharmacy and pharmacology, dental, nursing,
allied health, behavioral health, healthcare
billing/coding, utilization, case management,
occupational health, special education, and physical
therapy. Visit www.kellyhealthcare.com.
Current Needs: Currently seeking a Case Manager in
Lexington, Massachusetts. This is a full time, temporary
Works closely with patient/family to case manage all
steps required to gain access to therapy.
obtain reimbursement information.
- Acts as the liaison with medical offices.
- Works with pharmacy and insurance companies to
companies as required.
- Performs insurance verifications with insurance
- Locates and coordinates infusion sites for patients
locate nursing agencies and coordinate DME.
- Counsels patient/family on reimbursement options.
- Manages patient transition to home therapy.
- Works with partners to determine insurance benefits,
assigned patients in the system.
- Responsible for maintaining case history for all
issues lifetime caps, insurance changes, PA s, etc .
- Trouble shoot and resolves ongoing reimbursement
cases within their assigned territories.
- Partners with Field Sales Reps to manage all patient
making a positive impression.
- Professionally field incoming telephone calls while
resolve customer problems.
- Answers patient and medical office inquiries and
by making regular calls to patient/families.
- Provides ongoing persistency and compliance support
partners to process applications.
- Manages patient assistance requests and work with
- Provides back-up coverage for other Customer Service
Bachelors degree in the life sciences or communications
- At least 3 -5 years of prior case management
In addition to working with the worlds most recognized
and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can
participate in the following benefits:
Application & Contact Info:
- Highly competitive pay
- Access to eLearning
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button,
or refer a friend by clicking the E-mail this job link
About Kelly Services®
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader
in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a
comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting
services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary,
temporary-to-hire and direct-hire basis. Serving clients
around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than
550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6
billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us
on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter. Visit
to download The Talent Project, our free iPad app.
Kelly Services: Celebrating 64 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Code : BHJOB3479_526323
Kelly Healthcare Resources - 16 months ago
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...