Be a part of our Diverse Team!
MHC is committed to an integrated healthcare approach. All behavioral health positions focus on client-centered care with the goal of improving health outcomes.
Full time Case Manager (CM) position for community health center in rural setting. The position will work with a team of other case managers, FSP's and therapists to maintain services in the least restrictive environment possible. CM will adhere to all CPSA guidelines related to the completion of client paperwork, client services as well as service timelines. In addition, CM will provide crisis services and client transportation when necessary.
To view all of our career opportunities at Marana Health Center, log on to www.mhchealthcare.org.
- Bachelor's Degree, social services preferred.
- Experience with State behavioral health system (AHCCC)S system preferred.
- 2 years of behavioral health experience may replace Bachelor's Degree.
- CPR and First Aide required.
- Fingerprint clearance through DPS required.
- Experience in behavioral health or educational setting with at-risk youth or adults.
- Experience working with Rbha (CPSA) clienst preferred.
- Valid state drivers license required with a good driving record as some transporting of clients will be necessary.
Marana Health Center - 10 months ago
Marana Health Center is a full-service health care clinic and community services center serving Avra Valley, Marana, Picture Rocks, Rillito...