• Bachelor’s Degree in Health and Human Resources, Social Sciences or related field
• Three or more years of experience in case management, social services or a related field
• CPR and First Aid Certifications a plus
• Community relationships and knowledge of available funding resources
• Computer literacy and skills to use business software and the Internet in a variety of applications, including memos, schedules, spreadsheets, and data entry
• Experience working with people with disabilities in a work related setting preferred
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Case Manager to join our outstanding team..
This position manages rehabilitation, behavior support and employment services provided by PRIDE. This includes providing evaluation of the client, personal development, job skills, work/services plans and emergency crisis management. Duties also entail interface with governmental service providers and agencies, employers, staff and family members to provide updates and required reports on the client/employee’s condition and progress. Knowledge of case management such as resources available to disabled people throughout the community with the ability to determine and coordinate the necessary services and development plans for each client is required.
Responsibilities for this position include but may not be limited to the following:
• Provide counseling and support to individuals with disabilities on personal and job related issues. Enter, update and maintain a database of case file information and case files in accordance with state and federal requirements such as Ability One, National Industries for the Severely Handicapped (NISH), CARF and related legal requirements.
• Complete monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual case management reports on clients and keeps appropriate family and governmental agencies appraised of the individual’s progress
• Develop work/services plans that establish goals, implements plans and evaluates progress. Create and maintain case records that comply with PRIDE and governmental standards
• Maintain relationships with external entities necessary to effectively communicate progress on disabled clients/employees
• Promote and participate in networking opportunities to discuss new programs and services or to develop pilot projects
• Develop, deliver and evaluate a variety of training classes for clients. These classes include anger management, assertiveness training, money management, and related behavior and skills-based classes for job preparation and training curriculum in a classroom setting
• Evaluate and manage emergency or crisis situations to ensure safety. Complete necessary incident reporting
• Travel by automobile to local/regional sites may be required
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to build strong working relationship with staff clients, schools and external entities related to program initiatives. The ability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities along with strong organizational and problem solving abilities are required.
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please forward your resume, references and salary requirements. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website at www.prideindustries.com to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 19 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...