RCO Hawaii, LLLC is a dynamic, evolving law firm that continues to grow and expand. As a result of increased demand and new clients, we are looking for a new Case Manager to join our team!
RCO values customer service and integrity. As a result, we have been around for over 30 years and we continue to grow providing excellent opportunities and stability!
As a Case Manager, this person is responsible for assisting the Attorney/s with a high volume caseload in a fast paced environment. This is a self directed, detail oriented position and we want someone who will be ready to jump in, take initiative and hit the ground running!
- Draft stipulations and motions
- Draft affidavits for internal and external signature
- Prepare attorneys for hearings
- Review title product for prior lien issues
- Correspond with borrowers, title companies, clients
- Liaise with clients through various systems (VendorScape, LPS, etc.) and respond to all messages
- Manage high volume of cases
- Handle reinstatements/payoffs as needed
- Handle contested cases
- Other duties as assigned from management
- Minimum of one year office related experience, preferably in a busy legal setting
- File processing experience
- Experience working with paralegals and attorneys preferred
- Experience with probate desired
- Experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Litigation experience preferred
- Strong communication skills- verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports
- Flexible and well developed interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with computers and ability to learn new programs quickly
- Excellent customer service skills
We are an innovative, technologically driven company that leads in multiple industries; law, mortgage banking, and finance. We have the stability of a 30+ year firm but the growth of something new and exciting. We value the right team fit, so we invest in training the right person and providing ongoing training as the industry changes. If you commit to the highest professional standards, thrive in a fast paced environment, enjoy challenges, and take initiative, our team might be the perfect fit.
- Medical, dental, vision
- Generous paid time off policies
- Hourly compensation
- On the job training
- Ongoing training and education