CHS is seeking a Case Manager to provide guidance on a wide range of support social services for complex cases. Coordinates and monitors the allocation of services, incentives and resources.
· Plans, organizes, supervises, administers and implements the day-to-day operations related to the delivery of specialized administrative support services.
· Responsible for the analysis of performance data and the development of corrective action processes, to ensure objectives are met.
· Implements and monitors customized service plans for clients.
· Works closely with Community Outreach Workers, coordinators, and other stakeholders.
· Meets regularly with individuals to provide mentoring and support, and to develop a strong and trusting relationship.
· Conducts group level interventions and presentations at various sites.
· Intervenes in the community when there is difficulty locating satisfactory services.
· Evaluates the effectiveness of the case management.
· Maintains organized and updated files on each case management client.
· Monitors the case management and referral databases for their office.
· Adheres to all client confidentiality requirements and standards. Collects and documents data. Secures signatures on client forms and releases.
· Establishes and maintains a strong professional relationship with area providers to facilitate the efficient and effective referral of clients.
· Master’s degree in public health, social work or human services.
· At least 5 years of experience as case manager in cross-cultural environments.
· Develop a plan for information dissemination.
· Self-starter; able to independently execute instructions
· Able to work well with a team
· Strong oral and written communication skills; Bilingual in English/Spanish
· Outgoing individual with excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
· Able to move around easily in the community and be comfortable in a variety of settings
Time Commitment: 40 hours a week
Period of performance: September 2013-September 2016
Center for Human Services (CHS)
For over 40 years, the Center for Human Services (CHS) and its for-profit affiliate, University Research Co., LLC (URC) , have focused on improving the quality of and access to health, social, and education and vocational services in the U.S. and abroad. Founded in 1968, the CHS is the non-profit 501(c)3 affiliate of the Maryland based University Research Co., LLC. CHS seeks to improve the quality of life, access to social and health services, and the educational and vocational achievements of under-served populations throughout the United States and abroad. In addition, CHS provides technical expertise and innovative training, always honoring and respecting the culture of affected populations.
CHS' Mission: To help clients meet today's challenges and take advantage of tomorrow's opportunities by providing a comprehensive array of education, training, advocacy, and health-related programs and services.
“Contingent on Contract Award”
CHS is an E-Verify Employer
CHS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We value and seek diversity in our workforce.
University Research Co., LLC. - 10 months ago
Community Education Centers, Inc.
Community Education Centers, Inc.
- 17 hours ago
Case Manager, RN
Jersey City, NJ
- 2 days ago
RN Case Manager
Chrill Care, Inc
- 1 day ago