BenchMark Rehab Partners
Our Mission: To empower and inspire people to reach their full potential.
Our Vision: To deliver the highest quality, evidence-based health care with a passion for excellence.
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for accurate and timely posting of payments from insurance, patients, third party, Medicare, Medicaid, etc.
Major Duties :
· Review and post from appropriate Explanation of Benefits
· Accurately post payments to the correct patient and line item from details provided on Explanation of Benefits
· Ensure that all current month's deposits are posted with the current month
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Detailed oriented
· Working knowledge of medical Explanation of Benefits
· Working knowledge or ability to learn company standard programs
Expectations for All Associates:
In an effort to provide a positive, high quality work environment we expect our associates to possess some general traits:
· Attention to detail
· Ability to effectively communicate with others within the business office, at the clinics, and with outside contacts (patients, vendors, physicians, etc.)
· Ability to examine processes, polices, and problems, and offer solutions
· Have an overall positive and supportive attitude of yourself, your team members, and the company
· Ability to work in a team environment
No phone calls please
BenchMark Physical Therapy - 21 months ago
Founded as a single clinic in 1995 by a group of physical therapists in Ooltewah, TN, BenchMark Physical Therapy is the region’s...