At Addus HealthCare, we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We have a position open for a qualified Cash Application Specialist.
As an Addus Cash Application Specialist at our Support Center, your responsibilities will include:
- Timely and accurately post a high volume of patient and insurance payments and adjustments and patient refunds via electronic file, paper remittances and credit cards.
- Reconcile all payments to the account, remittance, and batch on a daily basis and maintain balancing spreadsheets.
- Identify issues with billing and coding and reimbursement related to payment reconciliation and communicate with supervisor.
- Provide billing guidance and support to the branch locations as related to questions about the application of payments.
- Offer input and maintain reporting requirements relative to cash applications spreadsheets.
- Two years cash applications experience in a medical setting is necessary
- Ability to read and interpret payor remittances
- Ability to proficiently use a 10key
- Advanced computer proficiency - Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
- Customer Service Orientation
- Ability to meet critical deadlines
- Good math skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level interest in being part of a dynamic and growing team
We offer competitive pay rates and outstanding benefits including:
Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
- Vacation and personal days
- Medical, dental, life & disability insurance
- Tuition assistance
- 401k with company match
Addus HealthCare, Inc. - 6 months ago
Addus HomeCare is there for those who need in-home personal and medical care services. Doing business through subsidiary Addus HealthCare,...