med fusion has developed a unique healthcare delivery model in the DFW Metroplex, creating a new patient-centric support model for medicine, integrating advanced laboratory services and clinical trials services to support both healthcare providers and biotech/pharmaceutical companies. This holistic approach facilitates more effective and efficient patient care, greater access to integrated information and technology and increases collaboration for clinicians. In short, med fusion focuses on optimized allocation of resources for healthcare institutions.
Headquartered in Lewisville, Texas, med fusion includes a 130,000 square foot clinical laboratory (projected to expand to 500,000 square feet) currently has over 450 employees and is growing rapidly
- Accurately post manual, electronic, and credit card payments into PM system
- Post adjustments and denials into PM system
- Research /Identify credit balances and resolve as necessary
- Balance all manual and electronic posted cash batches by generating a Posted Batch Report
- Posting insurance and patient payments on a daily basis
- Identify recoupments and submit information to the A/R team
- Submit refund request on credit balance accounts as applicable
- Post all manual and ACH $0 payments
- Assign correct CARC (Claim adjustment reason codes) as necessary
- Generate Remittance Error and Open Batches Reports
- Correct all remittance errors
- Provide detailed explanation on all open batches
- Print, identify, and distribute correspondence to the A/R team
- Other duties as assigned
Required Qualifications: (include minimum education, training, work experience, travel, skills, etc. required for this position:
- High School graduate or equivalent (some college preferred)
- 2+ years experience in healthcare setting.
- 3+ years experience data entry function
- Ability to read explanation of benefits (EOBs) is critical for this position
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Windows environment.
- Ability to type 10,500 KSPH with 95% accuracy
- Strong cognitive skills including analysis, problem solving, high attention to detail, and decision making
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members to support data quality and integrity initiatives
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently within established timeframes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Above average organizational and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office experience with emphasis on Excel (intermediate to advanced).
- Knowledge of Federal, state and HIPPA privacy regulations
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary depending on experience, excellent benefits and a positive working environment!
You have a vision for success. We can help you get there.
Every business begins as a vision -- an idea that springs from the mind of an...