The Cash Application Supervisor is responsible for organizing and directing the on-going functions of the cash application areas and the personnel performing those functions.
- Act as an effective supervisor with a positive attitude. Work through team conflict with solutions and creative ideas. Build a strong team relationship by helping, understanding and motivating your team.
- Assist with hiring and retaining qualified employees to maintain appropriate staffing levels.
- Post cash (checks, wires, credit card, and lockbox deposits) batches to the correct customer accounts, as needed.
- Track any variances between the amount deposited and the amount provided on the explanation of benefits or customer remittance.
- Work with Treasury to reconcile the Aged Customer Trial Balance with the Accounting General Ledger.
- Hold weekly meetings on progress of cash application issues and distribute minutes of previous meetings.
- Develop metrics to track personnel efficiency and design process to measure progress.
- Assist in team projects as needed.
- Work with Billing and IT Departments to identify any and correct any issues with cash posted to customer accounts.
- Complete performance evaluations for employees as assigned in accordance with Company policy.
- Schedule utilization time of department personnel including vacation, time off, etc.
- Comply with laws and regulations as they pertain to services provided by the Company. This includes supporting and demonstrating compliance with the Company’s Compliance and HIPAA Plans.
- Attend all required Compliance, HIPAA and other scheduled training.
- Promptly report any information regarding a known or suspected violation of any applicable laws, regulations, standards or company policy.
- Represent the culture and values of the Company to other groups, agencies and the general public, and ensure accuracy of public information materials.
- As applicable, attend in-service, continuing education or seminar programs to stay current with industry and community trends.
- As applicable, present department operating metrics to management and staff.
- High School Diploma/GED
- College Degree Preferred
- Medical Billing Experience
- Prior Supervisor Experience Preferred
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Time Management/Scheduling of Department Staff
Since Assuramed Healthcare was established in 2000, we have become one of the leading providers of Criminal Record Bureau Checks in the UK....